Have you taken the free online Meyers-Briggs Personality Assessment Test? If not check out my post here telling you all about it.
After taking the personality test last year I found out that I was a rare personality called INFJ. INFJ’s make up less than 1% of the population. Here are some signs that you might be INFJ too:
- You put other’s needs before your own all the time
- You find writing easier than speaking
- You have regular reflection time
- You defend people/advocate for causes often
- You often feel misunderstood
- You spend a lot of time observing others
- You hate small talk
- You door-slam people
- You are in tune with others’ feelings at all times
- People, even strangers, tend to tell you a lot more information than necessary
So what do you think? Can you relate to any of these signs of being an INFJ? Please share in the comments below!